***FUN FACT*** : pasta originally was meant to be eaten completely plain (no sauce ya'll) AND with hands in small portions (say goodbye to big bowls). BOY DID WE SCREW UP.
I HAVE HERE THE BEST PASTA RECIPE EVER IN THE HISTORY OF ALL THINGS EVER. Well maybe. I think it's pretty rad. I make it all the time and everyone I've ever made it for has loved it. YEAH I'M PRETTY PASTA POPULAR. Here's the recipe:
Pesto Amazing Pasta
- Pasta (WHATEVER you like. I prefer short pasta like penne)
- Pesto sauce (you don't have to make it! you can be lazier!!!)
- Parmesean cheese (FRESH parmesean. The one you have to grate. Not those sprinkly kinds. Thats dinky)
- Cherry/Grape tomatoes
OKAY SO heres what happens:
- Boil the freaking pasta. You know how to to do it. If you don't, here's a video by About.com Food
2. Boil your mushrooms and asparagus in a separate pan. It should take around 10 minutes TOPS.
3. Put your pesto sauce in the bowl that had pasta, and put a TEENSEY SMALL bit on milk in it. Put the heat on Minimum and let it warm up a little.
4. ADD the mushrooms and asparagus
5. Add your pasta
6. Add sliced tomatoes
7. grate some Parmesan cheese and sprinkle on that pepper
8. YOU`RE DONE GO EAT.